Find study programmes
Browse through our database of English-taught study programmes and courses.
In our Studyfinder database you will find a complete, reliable, and up-to-date overview of what the Dutch higher education institutions offer. The more than 2,100 programmes, ranging from short training seminars to full-fledged bachelor's and master's degree programmes, are taught entirely in English.
|Find study programmes in Holland|
A few things to consider
To get the best results out of Studyfinder read these guidelines to help you find the study programme or course that matches your ambitions, career goals and personal preferences.
- One of the most important things to check is if you will be admitted to the study programme or course you are interested in. Each university has its own admission requirements and you often have to do an English language test.
- Holland has two types of higher education institutions: research universities and universities of applied sciences. Think about which type suits you best, based on your personality, ambitions and degree.
- To find the right one among the more than 2,100 study programmes and courses on offer, check the fields of expertise of your preferred university.
- If you are thinking of staying in Holland after your studies check out the local labour market. At the moment, the government is attracting IT and Technology professionals and investing in sectors such as water, horticulture, energy and logistics.
- In what language do you want to study? Holland offers many study programmes and courses in English and other foreign languages, but you may want to take up a Dutch language course or consider enrolling for a study programme in Dutch.
Code of Conduct
Before you choose a programme, check if the institution has signed the ‘Code of Conduct’. By signing this code, the institutions guarantee the quality of their programmes, student recruitment, selection and counselling procedures. All the institutions listed in Studyfinder have signed the code.