Choosing Tilburg University means choosing to study at one of Europe's most respected institutions. Tilburg University regularly takes a leading position in international rankings and is known for its international orientation, with students from 100+ different countries currently studying here.
Our mission is to inspire and challenge students, which is why we offer the highest standards in teaching, scientific research and campus facilities.
Tilburg University offers more than 50 graduate programmes fully in English. Most programmes (MA, MSc and LLM) take 1 year to complete.
With a population of 219,796, Tilburg is the 6th largest city in the Netherlands. Over 30,000 students live in the city, which means that student life has an important impact on what happens in Tilburg. Many events, exhibitions and debates are organized for or by students
5 scholarships per country, for students from:
- South Africa
4 scholarships for students from:
- South Korea
Value of the scholarship
- Tuition fee: € 4,450: non-EEA master’s students will pay € 4,450 instead of the full tuition fee for all master’s programmes.
- Living costs € 5,000 per year
Duration of scholarship
First year of the programme (12 months)
All 1-year master’s programmes except double degree/joint programmes. This scholarship is NOT available for programmes followed at the Tilburg School of Theology
- TOEFL iBT min. score: 90-91 (internet based), 575 (paper based)
- IELTS min. score: min. score: 6.5 AND min. subscores 6.0 on all parts
- Cambridge Certificate of Advanced English: min. score: C
- Cambridge Certificate of Proficiency in English: min. score: all grades accepted
- GMAT min. score: 600
- GRE min. score: 75%
Some selected programmes require GRE or GMAT (see web page of study programme for specific details)
- GPA Min. score: 80%
As an indication, you must have graduated (or can prove that you will graduate) with an average result of at least 80% or you must be among the top 10% of your class.
Working experience needed?
No, working experience is not a requirement.
- You must have applied for admission to a master’s programme by March 1, 2021 at the latest.
- You must check the study programme web page for more information regarding specific admissions requirements, scores and testing required, as these differ per school / programme.
Please note: Applicants currently living in the Netherlands, including Tilburg University pre-master students accepted onto a master’s programme, cannot be considered for this scholarship
How to apply
1 April 2021
Documentation to provide
Proof that you have started the admission process with the institution
Terms and conditions
By applying for OTS you agree to the Orange Tulip Scholarship terms and conditions.