Apply for OTS South Africa
Please read the terms and conditions of the Orange Tulip Scholarship before filling in this form.
Make sure you fill in this form and upload all required attachments before the relevant deadline. Applications received after the deadline, or incomplete applications will not be taken into consideration.
Upon receipt of your application you will receive a confirmation by email.
Terms and conditions
By submitting your application, you agree with the terms and conditions of Orange Tulip Scholarship. Please read these terms and conditions carefully:
- The scholarship is provided to you directly by the Dutch higher education institution.
- Orange Tulip Scholarship is a contribution that is specifically and exclusively meant to be used towards paying for the costs of a study at a designated higher education institution in the Netherlands, in a programme to which the recipient has been officially admitted.
- The scholarship may not be used to finance the subsistence of the student or anyone else.
- Any issues involving the scholarship should be dealt with directly through the institution.
- Nuffic Neso is not responsible for any problems that may arise between an institution and an applicant.
- Neither the Dutch higher education institution nor Nuffic Neso can be held accountable or liable for any consequences by illness, accidents, etc. or any other risks arising from the acceptance of an Orange Tulip Scholarship.
- Orange Tulip Scholarship recipients are obligated, to the best of their ability, to follow and complete the study programme for which they received the scholarship.
- Scholarship recipients must provide information concerning the programme and educational evaluation.
- During and after the studies, both Nuffic Neso and the Dutch higher education institution may approach the student to ask about his/her experiences for promotional use.