University of Amsterdam - Economics & Business
The University of Amsterdam (UvA) provides the first–class education and inspiring surroundings you need to fully develop your talents. It is an internationally oriented university in the heart of Amsterdam that consistently ranks among the top universities in Europe and the Netherlands.
We offer excellent and affordable bachelor's and master's programmes in English at a prime location in Europe. Living in Amsterdam is something special, with its multicultural atmosphere and small city feel. Studying in Amsterdam is an experience for life.
Degree programmes at UvA Economics and Business are organised in two Schools:
- the University of Amsterdam Business School (ABS)
- the University of Amsterdam School of Economics (ASE)
Each of these Schools also has a corresponding Research Institute.
1 per country, for students from:
- South Africa
Value of the scholarship
100% coverage: value of the tuition fee + € 5,000 additional allowance.
Duration of scholarship
Entire duration of the programme - 12 months
One of the following specific master's programmes:
- Accountancy and Control
- Actuarial Science and Mathematical Finance
- Business Administration
- Business Analytics and Data Science
- Business Economics
High school diploma and a bachelor's degree
- TOEFL iBT min. score: 100
- IELTS min. score: 7.0
- GPA: 80%
- GMAT min. score: at least 640 expected
- GRE min. score: at least 158 GRE QR expected.
Working experience needed?
No, working experience is not a requirement.
How to apply
15 February 2021
Documentation to provide
- Proof that you have started the admission process with the institution
- Motivation letter specifically written for OTS: this letter is different from the general motivation letter for the programme as it focuses on the reasons why you think you need to be selected for OTS.
- Link to an online form (more information will follow)
Terms and conditions
By applying for OTS you agree to the Orange Tulip Scholarship terms and conditions.