Nuffic Certificate for Chinese students

All Chinese nationals (People's Republic of China) have to get a Nuffic Certificate to be eligible for a Dutch entry visa and enrol in an English-taught study programme. This does not apply to nationals from Hong Kong (SAR), Macau (SAR) and Taiwan (ROC).

What is a Nuffic Certificate?

A Nuffic Certificate ensures that you are sufficiently qualified to pursue your studies in Holland and is an assessment of:

  • your English proficiency;
  • the authenticity of your educational degrees and diplomas.

The Certificate can only be used for your residence permit application in the Netherlands and is made digitally available to the Dutch higher education institution you selected. 

We recommend you submit your application as early as possible so that you can start your study programme on time.

Please note that the Nuffic Certificate is not a credential evaluation and does not automatically grant admission to a study programme either.

How to apply

You can submit your application online in a few steps:

If you want to add another application return to your homepage and click on 'New Application'.

Read more about the verification process

last modified Jun 08, 2017 04:09 PM